header-photo

Welcome to My Life....





The thought of creating a blog came when I realized how dull and unexciting my life is! Due to the busy life in the hustle and bustle of the working days, I hardly have any free time to spend for myself. The worst fact is, I don't have time for any hobbies! My typical day starts with preparing breakfast for me and the kids, doing the laundry, sending them to school, drive to the office, return home from office, preparing meal for dinner, supervising the kids completing their worksheets from school, teaching them to read the Qur'an, and before I realize it... the clock strucks twelve at night!

Abundant of thanks to my husband, from whom I gained much support to relax and destress mysell through this new activity of blog writing- or maybe I can say it a new breed of hobby. Dear... don't forget to visit my blog, ok!

I hope I can express myself and share my life, experience and thoughts through this blog with my friends.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have a choice, ya i think, we have chosen the meaningful life, a life with responsibilities, with dignity, with idealism and principles, which we hope a rewarding and worthy of all the struggles.