header-photo

BUAI LAJU-LAJU......NAK KAWIN DENGAN ANAK RAJA...


Still remember the classic 'buai laju-laju' song? I bet all of u still remember it...the classic must-know-song-and-tale.
"Buai laju-laju...
Sampai pokok sena,
Apa dalam baju....
Sekuntum bunga cina"

My kids have new activity now at home. It's the 'buai' which is made by their papa. So clever, papa! They are so excited with the buai, which is hanged on one of the branches of my dad's cempedak tree. Seeing them happily singing all the songs that they know while they move the swing together makes me realize, how children really appreciate their parents effort to make them happy. And on top of that, we don't really need to buy expensive and branded toys to bring joy to our children's lives.
I'm not sure how long their excitement and enthusiasm will last, but at least, this new buai can save me tens of ringgit since I don't have to buy any new toy for this month!

So... let's enjoy the buai with afafita and wafitos!

2 comments:

iu rf said...

hehehe...cutenye bebudak nihh....seronoknye... tapi lagu buai laju2 nye mana ...ke tu versi rock..ehehehe...

iu rf said...

da besar la afaf ngan wafi..