header-photo

A test from Allah in Ramadhan...


My car has been hit again - the second time in this year- last Sunday. This time around, a lady driver in a car hit my car near a business center not far away from my house. I was in Singapore, doing some shoppings for the upcoming Eid when my sister broke the news to me. She's the one who drove the car, on her way home from running some errands and buying some food for our breaking of fast later in the evening.

Alhamdulillah, nobody hurts in this minor accidents, and that's more important to me, . The rear bumper is crashed, but I'm really grateful to Allah for there was no casualties eventhough I know that I may have to drive that car with a crashed bumper to visit my relatives during this coming Eid. I regard this as a test and trial from Allah to me in this Ramadhan, to test my patience and redha in that incident.

0 comments: