header-photo

Can I make it through the rain...
Can I stand up once again...
on my own...
Am I strong enough to mend?

After all have been said and done, after all have happened, can I still be inspired again to climb up the stairs of success to reach the top? Can I still have the momentum to take up all the challenges and trials along my way to gain self-satisfaction and self-contentment?

Yes, I absolutely can, if I can comprehend Allah's- The Most Knowledgeable- plan for me and my life. Since Allah is my Creator, my Lord, I must always believe in His Mercy upon me. Allah will never change my destiny if I keep on mourning over my unsuccessful efforts and unaccomplished goals.

So, I must leave behind all my sadness, my failures, my sacrifice, my grief, my frustration...and start making new and fresh move.
And every time I feel afraid... I hold tighter to my faith... And I live one more day... And I make it through the rain...


Go DM go...
U're on your way...

0 comments: