header-photo

Graduation


My Wafitos has successfully graduated from his kindergarten, Tadika Elite Ceria. The graduation cum annual concert was held at Puteri Pacific Hotel (mind u, it's a five star hotel) on 12th November. So, cic'is mama, papa, mak, atan (she secretly ran away from hostel) and cik dilla attended the once in a lifetime ceremony. Not only graduation ceremony, the students also performed several amazing performance.



My Afafita performed a Chinese harvest dance, which she has been practicing singing and dancing for the past two weeks at home. My Wafitos did 'Joget Lambak' dance and 'Tari Gemalai', a traditional Malay dance.
It was so funny and hilarious to see the kids trying their very best to memorize all the steps and the lyrics. Several of them even cried as soon as they saw many faces staring at them on stage. Those who could overcome their stage fright really deserved 'two thumbs up'.


All the best to the K2 students who will continue their journey of seeking knowledge in Primary One next year. I realise my Cici will absolutely miss his 'gang' and classmates tremendously, as I was more than twenty years ago. Thank you for the teachers, who diligently tried their very best to disseminate knowledge to my kids and nurture the passion of learning in my kids. Now that we're moving to KL next year, we will miss you all. May Allah reward you with His Blessings and Love.


0 comments: