header-photo

My Plea...


My Plea

by Oum Ali b. Abdul Kareem

I come to You with solitary heart
Nearing lifelessness
Eyes closed, soul scarred
Pleas pouring, begging of Your Almightiness

All others are without powers
You are my only real Truth
Help me, Guide me before darkness devours
All pureness of youth

Make my heart smile once again
Just like the time i first knew You
Cleanse me, leaving not a single stain
Bring me back to life, make my being subdue

I'll cry tears of overwhelming delight
Intertwined with drops of fear
Finding its way to my mouth, fuel to recite
Your Words, with Your Guidance i'll persevere

My own words will never be sufficient
To thank You for all blessings bestowed
Truly Merciful, Truly Omniscient
You are the Only One Who can help me to reach The Blessed Abode.

2006-10-04

0 comments: