header-photo

Dear Parents, Please Read This Every Morning...

EFFECTIVE ISLAMIC PARENTING

I am raising my child to be a successful vicegerent (khalifah) of Allah, who will help create a truly Islamic World.

  • Today I will try my best to know and understand all the influences upon my child's development.

  • Today I will try my best to help my child understand the power of negative influences to take him/her away from Allah, and the power of positive influences to take him/her to Allah.

  • Today I will try my best to shield my child from the power of the negative influences to take him/her away from Allah.

  • Today I will try my best to enhance (increase) the power of the positive influences upon my child to take him/her toward Allah.

  • Today I will try my best to notice some positive things my child does or says, and tell him/her how much those things are appreciated by me and by Allah.

  • Today I will try my best to say nothing negative to my child. Even if I have to correct my child's wrong behaviour I will try my best to find some positive way to do so.

  • Today I will love my child unconditionally, but I will try my best to express that love at times which are most beneficial to my child.

  • Today I will try my best to be an example of a good and right human being (Muslim) for my child.

  • Today I will pray for Allah's help that I can be a good parent for my child.

**Ya Allah....boleh ke buat semua nie? Rasanya yg last jer I mampu buat...berdoa kepada Allah agar diberikan ilham untuk mendidik anak2.....InshaAllah.

1 comments:

Sofinee Harun said...

Assalamualaikum,

Terima kasih kerana kunjungi blog finie.Memang finie pun seronok bila dapat jumpa especially Malaysian yang berhajat sangat nak home school anak2. WE ALL HERE FOR YOU, TO GIVE YOU SUPPORT. Don't give up. especially bila living in Malaysia. Kekadang kita terpaksa kerja because of course of living. Tapi kalau ada kekuatan, Insya Allah adalah rezekinya. If you make decision to home school, i'm here to give you full support. We can learn from each other. Only mom know their children better. Your niat and worries is good for the start..