header-photo

The Most Popular Song....

Recently, I exposed my two kids to Nasheed by Zain Bikha. Unsurprisingly, they are so addicted with those songs, and continuously listening to them, especially in the car. Now, whenever we travel, Mama wouldn't have the chance to listen to Mama's compilation of pop music and songs like 'Hurt', 'Umbrella', Last year, the kids adored Yusuf Islam's songs in the "I look I See" cd. Alhamdulillah, they have memorised some of the songs, especially "Your Mother", "Months of Hijriyyah" and several others.

Compared to Yusuf Islam's, Zain Bikha songs are more catchy. That's why the kids fell in love with the songs the moment they listened to them.

Wafitos' favorite is"Pizza in the Pocket" whereas Afafita's favourite song are "My Mom Is Amazing" and "Child's Prayer".
But above all, the most popular and most most listened to song is "Flowers are Red".




1 comments:

kin hashim said...

suka lagu nih..:).