header-photo

My virtual friends...Hola...

Mmm.... I'm starting to enjoy bloghopping nowadays, especially several blogs of mothers, -I may say enthuthiastic, optimistic and devoted mothers- who share their priceless experiences, valuable knowledge and inspirational thoughts to others. One good thing about blogging and bloghopping is, we can extend our network and circle of friends to anyone around the world, besides enhancing our knowledge and uplifting our own motivation. Even though I'm always stuck at home, and far away from my dear friends, I feel that I'm starting to have new "virtual friends" in this "virtual world".

One of my fave blog and new "virtual friend" is mamafiza. We may not have met each other (even though we live in the same area), but I love reading her entries and tips. I always wonder, how on earth did mamafiza manage to do everything on her own -homeschooling her children, doing her e-biz, being a good chef at home-, yet she managed to do some catch ups with her blog readers and friends every now and then. I wish I could have her excellent time-management skill. To mamafiza, keep up the good effort of nurturing and homeschooling your children at
young age. Trust me, it really pays and you could see soon the fruits of your efforts when your child grows. That is what I'm experiencing now. Alhamdulillah, Wafitos, who had been exposed to books and experienced homeschooling since he was one year old, has an inquisitive mind and a strong bond with his mama. That's why, like mamafiza, I truly believe that it is very essential for a child to be nurtured and taught by his own mother, in order for him to has a balance cognitive, emotional and psychological growth.

Apart from mamafiza's blog, I often drop by at nadiaschooldays blog. Managed and written by a Malaysian mother who lives in US, she is really a superb mom and teacher. She successfully raised several excellent kids with strong awareness on Islamic teachings and homeschooling all her children. (ranges from pre-school to grade 5 if I'm not mistaken). I love learning from her the ways to integrate Islamic teachings and values in everyday activities and also formal education. MasyaAllah..May Allah continuously gives her strength, ideas, motivation and 'hikmah' to serve Allah and nurture true khalifatullah in this world.

To all my new virtual friends (some of them don't even know my existence...hehe), hola and keep u the good work!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss UmmuWafi,

Wish you were in the pink of health *hugs*

Thank you so much for your loyal support & love. We truly appreciate it.

May Allah swt blessed your wonderful children. Amin~

OMG, I just can't read the entire post, you already made me cried.

I am no one to accept your precious words & friendship. I am really grateful to Allah swt for having you as my cyberfriend. *cheers*

You are the one whom deserved the highest reward of all :)

May you have a great day.

Please send my best hugs n kisses to your kiddies ^_-