header-photo

Drizzling days...



It has been drizzling for two days here. The internet connection was not so good, so I didn't bother to write a post for my blog or doing any bloghopping. The cool, windy days, Alhamdulillah, have given me some time and space to spend more quality times with my children. I also had the opportunity to accomplish my cleaning-the-house mission on Saturday. This mission had been on my to-do list in the diary and also on my notice board in the study room for more than two weeks! Alhamdulillah, it's done and I'm so glad that everybody in the house has done his task very well. So, the kids clean and mopped their own room, Papa washed and cleaned all the thee toilets, Chichi mopped the guest room, and Mama just did the cooking today! (that's what I meant with cleaning-house-day....everyone but Mama did the cleaning).

My health is getting better, alhamdulillah, after the third time visit to the doctor in this month (February). Thanks to finie and all the other friends who gave me some tips to overcome this chesty cough. Oh, forgot to tell, during the last visit to the clinic, I was diagnosed as being semput (but maybe it's just temporary....cos I never had semput before in my life). So the doctor gave me a nebulizer....to relief the lungs.

Tomorrow, (Sunday) we're going to the usrah at my in-laws. It's our turn to prepare the meal for all the family members. Poning kepala, trying to think of the menu for tomorrow. After the said and done with hubby, I decided to make 'sotong bakar' and nasi goreng. In addition, I'll fry some nuggets or sotong ball. I think it's oklah...considering that the usrah is done in the morning. So, it's like preparing a 'heavy' breakfast or brunch.

Actually I have several tags to be done. But mcm takder masa jer....dah dua hari nie sibuk ajar Chichi Arabic....he's having his test on Monday. Just imagine..my child's first ever exam! Actually I don't want to push him, I just explain him the concept and importance of the exam in his learning process. I don't want him to be the victim of this 'exam-oriented' lifestyle. It's really sad to see parents and children become too obsessed to achieve the all A's. This obsession will only make both parties become stressed.

Back to Chichi. I can observe that he's so anxious about the exam. I'm not so sure of the reason, but I guess it's because that this is going to be his first ever exam in his learning endeavour. So....he really looks forward it.

Ok, got to go. Got to dash to the kitchen and fridge, preparing for the usrah meal.







0 comments: