header-photo

The 26th week...

Alhamdulillah, the baby is around 26th week, and this pregnancy is becoming more smooth and enjoyable. During this second trimester, I feel more comfortable with my pregnancy and alhamdulillah, all the worries and sleepless nights are gone. My belly somehow has became quite apparent and keeps on adding its diameter.....due to my BIG appetite. Heheh....

The tiny human inside, who weighs approximately 900g (according to the latest ultrasound scan), is becoming more and more active. Recently, she starts to kick, playing futsal, practicing taekwondo and doing some gymnastic routines in my belly. As much as I enjoy it, I also feel angry and irritated at times, especially when she kicks too hard at midnites, when I'm about to fly in my dreams. I also know her timetable and sleep routine; usually she wakes up around 8 am, and starts palying around 10 am, feels hungry at 12 noon, then sleep again until 4pm. After 4pm, she starts playing again, happily and excitedly watching the "Indonesian sinetron" with Mama Mia. But I'm not sure whether she loves my lectures or not, cos' she always response to my Professor's high pitch voice by kicking vigorously during class. Heheheh....

The doctor said that the ant. placenta is on top of the baby now, alhamdulillah. Anyway, the baby is still in breech position. Hopefully she will turn downwards after 7months to prepare herself for the labour stage. The recent ultrasound scan was very interesting and satisfying. We could see the four valves in her heart, the cross-section view of the ambilical cord, and the doctor really took an effort to explain all the things that I wanted to know about the baby. The gender? Well, most probably she's a SHE....but yet to be confirmed again next month. But most importantny, the doctor said that she's quite an active baby. O God, I can imagine a baby like Afafita, who was very active, and started to walk independently at 10 months!

If she's turns out to be a SHE, I don't care much about how will she resembles or looks like. It doesn't matter if she looks like Angelina Jolie, Catherine Zeta Jones or Aishwarya Rai. I only pray that my baby will be a healthy one, and be among the pious believers and those who loves Allah and Islam. Amin...

1 comments:

iu rf said...

akak.. terharunye baca.. sy skang da 22 minggu.. x jauh bezanya minggu dgn akak.. td kan.. g cek beby.. naik lagi berat ni..2kg lebih... hehehehe.. dasatkan.. sib baik x duk mesia.. kalu duk mesia agaknye sume x kenai sy da.. terlampau suka makan... hehehe..

kalau beby akak she.. mayb leh beby sy pun leh geng main masak2 or.. mak2 ngan beby akak.. doktor kata beby sy pun mayb girl.. hehehe.. seronok!!!!

tp x tau la.. last time masa cek bby.. dia ckp cam boy... mgu ni ckp mcm girl plak sbb x npk ape yg spatutnya ade pd beby laki2..hehe..

entah..x kisah la sbenarnya.. asalkan sihat.. & comel cam sy atau ayah dier.. ekekeke...

take care akak!!!