header-photo

Confinement...Changes....What else in My Life?

hehehe...don't be puzzled with the post title. I haven't deliver my baby yet..there's still a long way to go...The tilte is supposed to imply my confinement days from blogging for more than a week! It was so meneyeksakan.... After the wedding on 28th June, I led a very busy and activities-filled life. The new semester hs started again, so I have to go to and fro the campus to attend classes....which make me so tired and drained out. My daily routine nowadays has changed tremendously. I do the cooking, laundary, house tidying in the morning untull afternoon, then after zuhur I attend PhD classes at the campus, which takes around 40 minutes journey from my home. The classes are done 3-hour with only a 5 minute break, so just imagine, this pregnant lady have to bear a severe backache sitting 3 hours on the chair! Upon returning from campus, I have to fetch the kids from daycare center and school respectively, and usually reach home at 6.30 pm. Then, after having some time relaxing the muscles and joints, after maghrib I prepare dinner, then I supervise the kids' homeworks untill they go to bed. So usually, by 10.30 pm...I'm exhausted enough to do anything else, let alone do anything related to my studies. So..apa lagi..tidorlah....But sometimes...I go to bed straight away after Isya', leaving the kids and house to my husband to attend to.

Actually, I'm so worried with my very low level stamina and energy. When I was doing my Masters and expecting Wafitos 6 years ago, I didn't have any problem with energy level. I was so energetic, I could go to campus during daytime, did all the housechores happily, and even went to work as a Qur'an teacher at night. I was a better student and housewife at that time, 6 years ago, when I was 6 years younger. But now...I feel like I'm a very old woman.....At times, I'm so angry at myself for not being able to handle everything and excellently do all my duties. Maybe, I need some good supplement intake to boast my energy.

I can only pray that Allah will help me throughout the coming days.... and bless me with more energy, good health and time..to juggle everything in my life.

4 comments:

kin hashim said...

tu la...saya dulu, masa pregnant yg ke3 pun rasa body lagi teruk banding previous 2 pregnancies...hmm..gitulah bila umur dah makin meningkat,kan? yg ke 4, 5 seterusnya tak taulah..hehhe...sbb tu ada org kata, beranak ramai2 dulu, sementara badan masih muda dan kuat! hehehe....

iu rf said...

caiyooooooooookkkkkk!!!! akak musti bulehhhhhh!!!!....

doaku mengiringimu selalu..he heeee

Sofinee Harun said...

Emm..memang la ..6 tahun lepas tentu tak sama dengan sekarang ni. Finie yang tak pregnant pun terasa apatah lagi yang tengah sarat macam ummuwafi tu..

I think supplement is good. I start to take it now although I'm not pregnant. I don't really bother to take anything before even when I was pregnant.

Anyway, I just came back from car boot. Got you leap pad. Will send it to you when I can find someone to go back to Malaysia. Dah scan ke boy or girl or tak tahu??? Other wise I might get you couple of baby gaun??? Geram tengok kat car boot. Even my daughter geram tengok baju baby..Let me know please.

Mimiamilia said...

salam sis,
kuatkan semangat ek!! owhh phd pon ada kelas.adesss..