header-photo

Belum lagi...

Belum lagi.


Masih terboyot2 ke sana sini..around the house...doing the chores, doing some errands, etc. But it seems like my belly is becoming smaller, not bigger. It looks like a very cute, round and compact ball! I wonder how the little "human" inside curling herself in this small belly. The swollen feet has subsided, alhamdulillah. Some people said that if the bengkak is no longer there...it means the time is arriving sooo soon. That's one of the the ways our grandmas know when to expect their delivery day without all the hi tech ultrasound machine.

The nesting instinct is very high currently. last weekend was declared as the "cleaning days", and the whole family members spent hours on making the house germ-proof and dust-proof as much as we could for the arrival of our new family member. Thanks to my husband and all my kids for their cooperation and teamwork, helping me out with the house cleaning project. Thanks also for bearing with my yelling and cerewet attitude. heheh.  At last, I've packed my hospital bag and the baby's bag several days ago, something which I've been wanting to do much earlier, but couldn't find time to accomplish it. I've also bought a baby bath tub from a nearby "baby house" store. So....I think by now, all the new arrival's essential needs and equipments are complete. (yelah..dh habis duit more than RM500 setakat nie...manalah tak complete. Tu pun tak beli baby carrier and baby cot lagi).

My studies has been in the pause mode for more than a week, due to the swollen feet and other chores. I've completed one of my report write-up, but still I didn't submit it to the professor. Hubby was very the very busy last week, so tak sampai hati nak suruh submit the assignment. 

Last Sunday, Chichi's best friend form kindergaten days paid a visit. It was really unexpected. They came from JB and spent time for almost two hours at out house. Chichi was so happy, and I also feel that it's good for him to still be in contact with his childhood friends. I hope he won't end up like me...who has lost contact with all friends. 

Ok.

Anxiety filled me up nowadays. Every second, every hour, I keep on thinking of the "day" and "time" I've been waiting for almost nine months ago. What will happen? How is it going to be? Is it going to be a normal one? Could I bear the pain? Is it going to happen in the middle of the night, or in daytime? If the time arrives....who's going to look after Chichi and Afafita? ...etc...etc.....etc.....

May Allah give me the strength and help me out during the labour. Amin.  

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

sis,
semoga mudah bersalin ek..
saya ni keliling saya org nak bersalin.ramai sungguh..musim org beranak sekrang ni.

Mama Mia said...

thanks mimi..

agaknya this year memang baby boom lah....mmg ramai btl org bersalin...birth rate mesti tinggi kat mesia this year..heheh