header-photo

Happy Birthday Wafitos!!

Dah lama rasanya tak menulis tentang Wafitos. My eldest child, my one and only son setakat ini. Orang kata, anak yg sulung biasanya mempunyai hubungan yg rapat dgn ibu bapa. Based on my own experience, the eldest child in the family has always been more well-known among the relatives than other siblings. Entahlah, most probably because the eldest child's birth is usually more anticipated by excitement and welcomed with joy by other family members like grandparents , aunts and uncles, not to mention, the parents! Or there's also a possibility that parents usually spend more years of their life with the eldest child compared to the other children.


Ok. Back to Chichi a.k.a Wafitos. On 17th April, he celebrated his 8th birthday. Alhamdulillah, dah besar panjang anak mama mia ni. Memang makin panjang (tinggi) dan kurus. Muka pun dah makin ensem (heheh) dan nampak matang. (Nak cerita sikit ada ker cikgu kat sekolah dia tanya dia ni mcm org dari luar negara? buat mama mia perasan jer...hihihi)

A week before his birthday, Chichi had started asking me about his birthday cake. Actually, I had never thought of celebrating his birthday this year. It was not about buget constraints, but more to m.a.l.a.s. and "tak masuk kepala yg berserabut nie". But, since he kept on asking for a birthday cake to be shared with his friends at school almost every day, I decided to order a special cake for that special occasion.

For the past several years, Wafitos celebrated his birthday at my parents house with my siblings and of course my parents. But this year, since his birthday fell on schoolday, he couldn't celebrate it with them back at my kampung. Thus, we decided to order some nice and scrumptious cakes to be shared with his classmates.

This time around, I ordered 30 pieces cupcakes from cupcakedazzle, an online shop for nice, creative cupcakes. Chichi and I browsed the blog together and at last, after spending almost an hour we agreed upon ordering EPL theme cupcakes! Tak sangka anak mama dh besar!
Dia dah tak nak beli cake spriderman or batman or any other superheroes he used to adore like previous years. Now, he knows about EPL !! What a big boy he is now!

The cupcakes were soooo cute and creatively decorated, I took some pics but right can't recall where did I transfered those pics, (in which laptop, cos we have 3 laptops now at home). Will scout for them afterwards.

So, Chichi brought the cupcakes and share them with his friends at school. At home, no celebration at all, even Mama Mia also didn't manage to create a birthday card for him. Sorry dear son...Mama Mia was so busy lately. Hope u don't mind.

Mama wish u a very prosperous year ahead, semoga menjadi anak soleh yg beriman, taat kepada Allah dan Rasul, taat kepada ibu bapa, berjaya dunia akhirat dan bersedia memperjuangkan Islam dan Shari'ah.

Happy Birthday son! I love u soo much. You will always have a special place in my heart!

1 comments:

kin hashim said...

Wa...sufah besar anak teruna mama nih. Dah makin dewasa ye.. makin pandai demand macam2 plak yer! happy belated besday utk wafitos!