header-photo

Update


It has been ages since my last posting. In fact, I rarely update this blog lately. It's not that I'm not interested in doing so, but I'm really busy and so many events happened for the past few weeks.

First, from 26th November to 4th December, I've attended a course. It's called PTK course, a course to evaluate my competency in my profession. It was so tiring yet I really enjoyed the course. I had the opportunity to meet new friends, expand my network, learned new things from new people. So interesting and worthy! I met some old, long-lost friends again and knew new friends from various background.


Then, following the PTK course, I spent the whole week doing my assignments (the PTK written assignments which were to be submitted by 10th December). I had to sent wafitos and afafita to 'kampung' (my in-laws house) several days for a holiday, so that I could focus on my assignments. In the very week I was also busy with my registration at the University. For your information, I'm now a PhD student in one of Malaysia's leading and renowned University in my subject area. So, I'm now on a three-year study leave.


Subsequently, last week, I spent much money and time searching for a new house in Selangor and a new school for my wafitos, who's going to enter primary school next month. It was really a hectic week, but the most exciting news is, I think I've lost some weight. Hmmm...., at least that's what my mom said. (though other people didn't much agree with her).
And now, I'm busy packaging my things to move to Selangor to study again for three years. Though I'm quite sad and reluctant to leave my hometown, but I have to admit that this is the most awaited moment of my life, since my kids, my husband and I can live together again under the same roof! The fact is, we have been living apart for the past three and a half years because my husband is working in Selangor. And all this time, I am a MBA holder (Married But Alone) and we are practicing "Weekend Family Life". So, furthering my studies also means I can get the opportunity to concentrate on my family again. So it's like two-in-one strategy.

There's so much to be packed. Clothes, books, toys, etc. How I wish I could get extra energy to endure these challenges!

1 comments:

iu rf said...

kemass... jangan x kemassss...hohoho