header-photo

We've moved !!


Thank Goodness, I managed to go through the past two weeks in safe and sound. After we moved to our new house, I have a tremendous change in my life. In fact, I may say that my kids and I are having a major transition in our lifestyles and routines. Anyway, alhamdulillah we received many supports and aids from our family members. But still, the past two weeks have been very hectic.


Afafita looks happy and excited living in the new house, but not Cici. Cici sometimes looked restless and bored. I know he misses his old life and routine. But most of all, he misses his friends and favourite Singapore's TV programme. In this context, Cici actually resembles me a lot. Both of us are quite emotional and both of us emphasize much on sentimental value of everything in our lives. So, I can understand his feeling, missing his old 'territory'. We also find ourselves so hard to accept changes and transition in our lives easily and open-heartedly.

I've read some articles in a parenting magazine about the effects of moving to a new house on children. Certain child finds it exciting and looking forward it whereas others may find in as a nightmare and unpleasant phase of their lives.

I hope Cici and Afafita can easily adapt themselves with this new phase of life. But above all, I really hope and pray that I can manage my new routine as a housewife and a student. May Allah give me health, strength and wisdom to carry out these new responsibilities.

0 comments: