header-photo

School...

Alhamdulillah, wafitos have started schooling in an Islamic school nearby our house. In fact, it it is within a walking distance. (not for Malaysians, cos' Malaysians hate walking I may say) The advantage of going to a nearby school is that my hubby could send wafitos as late as five minutes before the schoool bell rings at 8 a.m. The school starts at 8 a.m and ends at 4 pm. It is really an arduous day for my little chichi. But I don't have any other choice but to send him to that school since I'm not able to send him to and fro the public Malaysian school and the evening session of 'sekolah agama'. I think that will be more tiring and time consuming.

By the way, chichi's school is an integrated Islamic school. It means that he will learn all the usual subjects taught in public school plus several religious subjects such as 'mengaji' (reading the Qur'an), Islamic education, etc. On top of that, the school emphasizes on instilling Islamic values and nurturing the kids in an Islamic-based environment. Nevertheless, the only limitation is its poos English language usage during teaching and learning. Well, there's no sucb perfect school anyway!

Afafita is still homeschooling with mama, and right now is crying for my attention beside me. I think it's hard for me to homechool her since I need to start doing my home-based research and focusing on my own study. She always begging me to play with her and her make-believe-sister named aisyah, but the worst part is, she's turning to become my shadow in this house, following me all the time. So, the best solution is, I have to find a suitable school for her a.s.a.p. If I hadn't, either I would end up be a 5 year old girl or she would turn up to be a lonesome little girl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum
salam perkenalan dari saya.
suka baca blog ibu yg homeschooling... sya akan selalu singgah di sini... :)

umi azrini