header-photo

Be more patient, DM...

We have been told again and again by our parents, teachers and ustaz, not to look upon those who are better than us, or those who we thinks are more privileged than us. On the contrary, we must always look upon those who are less fortunate and less privileged than us in order to really be a grateful person and appreciate our lives.

I think it's true. Many a times, when I started to feel that I'm having the worst phase in my life, Allah has always helped and guided me to reflect on all the privileges that I enjoy. Allah made realized that even when I'm leading a harsh day or having some difficulties, there are many others out there who have worse experience than mine.

So, when I started complaining about how this morning sickness has turned my life into a terrible one, and when I started to feel very hopeless and helpless not be able to live my as normal, Allah reminded me that I should be more patient to go through His tiny test.

It started when I received a happy news from my best that one of our friends is also expecting a baby. However, her condition is more worse than mine. She had to be dripped twice a week, she could only have glucose drink and white plain bread daily. She vomits about 10 times in a day and...she even hurt her stomach due to the vomits. Kesian....

Then only, I realize, why should I complain about my condition? Why couldn't I be more patient? Once again, I feel so ashame to Allah, for not be able to go through this test patiently. Compared to my friend, I'm apparently more lucky and supposed to be more grateful. At least, I can still eat some of types of food without throwing them out.

So, I had my lesson. Never think that I am the least fortunate one...in this world. I must always bear in mind that whatever happens to me, there's always others who have worse experience than mine. MasyaAllah.

1 comments:

Sofinee Harun said...

Salam,

I had change my url for my blog. just click on 'us'. It will bring you to the same blog with new url.

Thanks