header-photo

Wafitos Is Seven Now...

Alhamdulillah, on 17th april 2008, my dear son has turned 7! Tak sangka, in a blink of eye, he grew up taller, bigger, smarter and more matured. We didn't hold any celebration or party in our home, but we did some cake-cutting ceremony at my parents home last weekend.

My brother had opened his very own law firm recently. So, we decided to invite our uncles and aunties for a doa selamat kenduri, in conjunction with the opening of the firm and also in celebrating my Wafitos seventh birthday and my Grandfather's 78th birthday. (My Datuk's birthday is a day before Wafitos').

As usual, the kids really enjoyed their time at my parents' home. As a matter of fact, they were brought up there before and had abundant of joyful memories with my parents and my siblings. (My kids and I used to live with my parents and siblings before for almost four years, cos my husband was working in another state). So, when it came to say bid farewell to go back to our home, the kids started to cry, buat perangai and begging me to let them stay there and change school. They also forced me to bring along Iffato, their only 10 months old cousin whom they love dearly and regard as their own brother. I learnt that it's hard to make my children forget their childhood memories at my parents' home. This also shows that children will never forget their caregivers and those who took care of them with love and sincere hearts. That's why, it is understandable why some adopted children are reluctant to live with their biological parents and leave the foster parents, who gave them love, attention and care.

Well, here are some pics at Wafitos birthday celebration with his great grandfather....

The birthday cake...for Chichi and Datuk..The birthday boy...

Adik yg jeles...tumpang sekaki nak jugak posing ngan cake abang...

Chichi and his great grandfather...the two birthday 'boys'...
With my cousins... see the three little girls besides afafita? That's my cousins actually, tapi sebaya jer ngna my kids...yelah..I'm the eldest among my cousins...


The kids with their beloved cousin, iffato..












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss UmmuWafi,

Wish you were in the pink of health ^_-

How's your lil tummy baby? *hugs*

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to lil Wafitos! *cheerio*

Happy 7th birthday sayang :)

May Allah swt blessed your journey of life. Amin~

Mama Mia said...

thanks mamafiza...

hijaupurnama said...

Baru perasan, wafi berkongsi tarikh lahir yang sama dengan hisan

iu rf said...

salam..hepi belated besday to azzam wafi& atuknye.. ;)jaga mama bebaik ye wafi..;)

Anonymous said...

Salam,

Happy belated birthday to Azzam Wafi... dah besar, handsome boy...
Kita lupa dia sebaya dgn Bisyarah, tp Bisyarah lahir Jun. Yg cousin to anak si Fatimah ke?