header-photo

Memorable Anecdotes by My Bundle of Joy


Anecdote 1

While browsing Mama Mia wedding album...

Afafita: Mama, this picture is your wedding? Mama become pengantin?

Mama Mia: Yes...Mama pretty or not?

Afafita: Yes..Mama pretty.

Mama Mia: Do you know whom I married to?

Afafita: I don't know....who?

Mama Mia: Try and guess...look at those pictures lah..

Afafita: This one looks like Papa, but differentlah Mama. (confused becos dulu papa dia muda) Mama married to Papa?

Mama Mia: Of courselah..who else? Dik, why didn't you attend my wedding? I cant's see u there...

Afafita: Yeslah...why I not there....I forgotlah Mama.

Mama Mia: Where were you?

Afafita: Oh...maybe that time I with bibik at some place (bibik means the maid). Abang also not there.


Anecdote 2

Afafita: Mama...you don't feel malu ke become pengantin? (Becos she is such a shy person, she doesn't like to be the center of a crowd or attention)

Mama Mia: Of courselah malu...

Afafita: But why you smile in the picture?

Mama Mia: Becos people asked me to do so...to take picture...

Afafita: If I become pengantin...I feel malu lah...

Mama Mia: But you love wearing nice dress and put on make-up right?

Afafita: Yes..but I still malu....a lot of people...


Anecdote 3

Afafita: Mama...what makes Allah?

Mama Mia: No one and nothing makes Allah...Allah makes everything in this world...but no one makes Him.

Afafita: People made from what?

Mama Mia: Allah made people inside the stomach....people has flesh, skin, bones, blood.... (mama tersilap bagi jawapan...patutnya kena terangkan pasal manusia dibuat dpd tanah liat)

Afafita: Allah makes everything..so someone must makes Allah...

Mama Mia: Remember this...Allah is so great..nothing makes Allah..ok.

Anecdote 4

(While watching OLAY total effect advertisement in the TV..featuring Aishah Sinclair, a pan-asian model)

Afafita: Mama. do you use this lotion?

Mama Mia: What lotion?

Afafita: This lotion....on the tv,,,

Mama Mia: No...why?

Afafita: Mama buy and use this lotion lah..

Mama Mia: Why u ask me to do so?

Afafita: So that Mama can become pretty like this (pointing to the pan-asian model)

Mama Mia: Oh...you think I'm not pretty now?

Afafita: Yes..not pretty like this. If mama use this lotion, mama can become pretty...

Mama Mia: Ahhhhgghghghgh.....

Mama Mia: Listen Dik...this advertisement is cheating. You can't change your face and look by simply using the lotion...understand? Even if Mama use the lotion, my face is still like this. Won't change. (dengan semangatnya menerangkan..sebab geram anak sendiri fikir Mama mia tak cantik)








4 comments:

iu rf said...

soooo... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeett..!!!!

kin hashim said...

anecdote 1.... lebih kurang sama cam fawwaz borak ngan kakak huda, baru je semalam :). fawwaz tanya kakak, kat mana kita masa ibu kawen? kakak jawab, masa tu mesti la kita duk dalam perut ibu lagi! :).

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros are about 180 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?