header-photo

Dah turun!!!!


Yesterday, I met my gynae again. From now on, I have to meet her once a week until the delivery. Well, updates on me and my pregnancy: The baby has gained 600 gram in a fortnight, that means she's approximately 3 kg now. Her estimated week thru the ultrasound scan is 38 plus, but according to the doctor's estimation, she's only going to 37 weeks. It means she has quite a big head diameter. Her amniotic fluid is still plenty, her head is in the right position, but most importantly...the doctor said surprisingly "eh...baby dah turun! Cepatnya!!".


Ya Allah! Dah turun??? No wonder I have this feeling that my belly is becoming smaller and looks more compact than ever. Bukannya makin kecil....but actually baby dah kemaskan and siapkan diri to go down "the tunnel". Dah turun..it means...she could come out anytime... just depends on whatever Allah has planned and written in the Luh al-Mahfuz.

I keep on pushing the doctor to give me an expected new date of delivery. Is there any possibility that I may deliver her in a few days or maybe next week? But of course...the doctor couldn't give me the exact date. She smillingly said," it all depends on ur lifestyle and activities..the baby is down already, ready to be in the delivery position, if there are strong contractions, pressures and if u are very active...she would just come out at any time".

Alamak. suspense betul.

And what makes me more nervous is....I can feel the Braxton Hicks and tightening are getting more frequent and stronger nowadays.

Hubby lagilah nervous. Kalau boleh....he wished that I can postpone the delivery until after 21 october. heheh. Yelah tu. 

So now..kenalah Mama mia slow down segala activities and daily routines. Kalau tak nak masak pun takper...ada excuse! heheh. Ini peluang yg baik.......sebab lately mmg MALAS dan takder moos langsung nak masak. Kalau masak pun setakat goreng ikan...sup sayur.....itupun sebab kenangkan hubby dan anak2 yg kelaparan.

1 comments:

iu rf said...

yea...yeaa...

sat lg leh tgok anak buah baru..hehe..

releks kak.. bykkan berdoa...

semoga allah permudahkan kelahiran beby akak nt.. amin.. :)