header-photo

Is it a false labor?



This may be a very short entry. I've been feeling this uncomfortable backache since asar today. I'm not pretty sure of it; is it because of the hovering and chores that I've done today, or is it a sign of the early labour stage? Eventhough this is not my first delivery, I'm still confused and unable to define and differentiate between intense Braxton Hicks (which may become the false labour) and the contraction in the early stage of labour. Oh....I hope Allah will make it smooth for me. I've called my parents to pack up their things...just in case I'm going to the labor room later tonight or tomorrow. I need them as my caregivers during the early days after delivery. I asked hubby to buy some "tamar", since the it's out of stock in our home. I learnt that tamar is good for a mother in the labour stage and after the delivery. I ate tamar as much as I could during my last labour. Since the backache is not getting serious or more intense after 5 hours, I think it is just a false labour! So..tonite, I spent my time sitting with the kids....helping them out with their revisions for the final exam this coming monday. 


Tomorrow evening, after asar, if there's still no signs of labor, I guess, I'll follow hubby spend the night at the hotel in PJ. He has do be there, to coordinate an important program with the Kementerian Pelajaran. I think it's better for me to stay close with him, rather than staying at home, and calling him if anything happens.

2 comments:

Tirana said...

Mudah-mudahan Ummuwafi selamat melahirkan...

Mama Mia said...

terima kasih tirana atas doa.....:))