header-photo

Test...test....From the Merciful

I always believe that Allah will test us from time to time, to see whether or not we truly believe in Him and test our patience. I also profoundly believe that before we get something good or "nikmat', we are often tested by Allah in many ways. Maybe, that's what happening to me right now. Moving in to this new house and living together with the complete family members- me, the kids and my husband- is considered one of Allah's Blessings upon us in this year 2008.

However, like we know, no pain, no gain. Maybe, to celebrate and enjoy these happy moments of living together again after three years, we have to endure some tests from Allah. So, in my case, I guess, my bad health condition since last week is considered Allah's test. I haven't recover from my flu since last week. In fact, it becomes worse. Now, not only suffering from sore throat, I also have this intense cough and aches all over my body.

Despite the illness and tiredness, I still try my best to carry out my duties as a homemaker and a mother. Alhamdulillah, thank God for the support from my husband. (he had to sent me to the clinic twice in a week). And as for the kids, I can see that Afafita is very concerned about my health. Whenever she hears me cough or sees me lying on the couch, she will remind me to take some medicines. In fact, I think in just these few weeks, she has turned out to be more matured -I may say she's more matured than her brother- and grown up to be a very considerate child.

Well, like Allah said in the Qur'an: Inna ma'al usri yusra. For every hardship and difficulty, there is a way out. So, alhamdulillah, eventhough life here is quite hectic for me, Allah did fulfill His words and blessed me with a very helpful, sweet, caring 4 years old daughter. Hopefully, I can recover soon and be fully fit again to embark my missions as a student cum homemaker cum manager cum teacher cum nurturer again.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ciannya.. dier.. ;).. pandainya afaf... agaknya nanti bile afafita besar dia nk teruskan cita2 mama dia jd doktor kot... ehehehe.. kak, semoga cepat sembuh... sy doakan dr jauh... ;)
take care!